As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner in KY Gives requires that you agree with the following Terms of Service which sets forth the services and duties provided by KY Gives and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a nonprofit eligible to receive tax-deductible gifts and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization is currently registered or is in the process of registering with the Kentucky Office of the Attorney General (KYOAG) to legally raise funds in the state of Kentucky, as is required by Kentucky law. I am uploading proof of registration with KYOAG when signing up for Kentucky Gives Day or upload as soon as possible afterward. I understand that it is my organization's responsibility to register with the KYOAG and provide proof to KNN prior to the deadline of April 20, 2021. I understand that if I do not submit proof to KNN of my organization's charitable solicitation registration with the KYOAG prior to April 20, 2021, my organization will not be eligible to participate in Kentucky Gives Day.
- I understand that if my organization is not a current KNN member, I will join KNN or pay the one-time KY Gives Day registration fee of $350 in order to participate in KY Gives Day.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to KY Gives to the campaign to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners, and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that KY Gives is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that KY Gives has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the KY Gives link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote KY Gives over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made through the KY Gives portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24 hour event.
- I understand various rules and guidelines dictate the eligibility of our organization to receive any potential prizes and/or funds from the #KYGives21 Impact Pool. Any prize or #KYGives21 Impact Pool funds our organization is to receive will be disbursed (minus any processing fees) by June 30, 2021.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv, or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in KY Gives.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 5-7 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.
- I understand to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab's payment processor, Stripe. In the case that the bank account we supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our organization in over 30 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor.