As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner in KY Gives Day, you must agree with the following Terms of Service which set forth the services and duties provided by KY Gives Day and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
1. I confirm that my organization is a nonprofit eligible to receive tax-deductible gifts and will provide our EIN number for verification.
2. I confirm that my organization is currently registered or is in the process of registering with the Kentucky Office of the Attorney General (KYOAG) to legally raise funds in the state of Kentucky, as is required by Kentucky law. I am uploading proof of registration with KYOAG when signing up for Kentucky Gives Day or will upload as soon as possible afterward. I understand that it is my organization's responsibility to register with the KYOAG and provide proof to KNN (screenshot of organization's name on this list) prior to the deadline of April 17, 2023. I understand that if I do not submit proof to KNN of my organization's charitable solicitation registration with the KYOAG prior to April 17, 2023, my organization will not be eligible to participate in Kentucky Gives Day.
3. I understand that if my organization is not a current KNN member, I will join KNN or pay the one-time KY Gives Day registration fee of $350 in order to participate in KY Gives Day.
4. I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to KY Gives Day on the campaign to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners, and fellow nonprofits.
5. I understand that KY Gives Day is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that KY Gives Day has no control of these choices.
6. I confirm that my organization has a website, Facebook page, and/or other social media and that we will add the KY Gives Day link to one or all.
7. I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote KY Gives Day over the course of the 24-hour event using social media.
8. I agree that any funds our organization raises offline/outside of the KY Gives Day GiveGab platform must be entered as offline donations on the KY Gives Day site within 24 hours (or by midnight on May 9 if possible, May 10 at the latest). This is necessary to demonstrate the full reach of the KY Gives Day event and the true power of the statewide giving day. I understand that failure to comply with this requirement could jeopardize our organization’s future participation in KY Gives Day.
9. I understand that only online donations made through the KY Gives Day portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24-hour event.
10. I understand various rules and guidelines dictate the eligibility of our organization to receive any potential prizes.
11. I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
12. I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
13. I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 5-7 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.
14. I understand to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab's payment processor, Stripe. In the case that the bank account we supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our organization in over 30 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor.